Now that you’ve explore the different features of the simulator, all of its functions are available
Imagine and test different scenarios for <<NAME’s>> company – what could change the levels of inclusion?
The icon can quickly run a full simulation of the parameters you set. The batch run function can demonstrate what happens when you run the parameters 10,000 times, to identify long-term trends.
What we’ve covered:
- Underrepresentation can magnify women’s experience of bias
- Allyship can be a powerful tool to combat bias
- Reactive allies respond to bias when it occurs
- Proactive allies act to increase inclusion
- People are motivated to be allies but don’t always know how
Next Step: Resources & References